jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Blog #13 – Final Blog

What an amazing ride!
I have learned so much from so many wonderful professors and have been inspired by the readings, books, lectures and guest speakers. I am so glad I decided to enter this program, it was without any doubt the hardest thing I have ever done, but it has also one of the most life rewarding. My lesson delivery at school has changed since I entered the program. My view of what it means to be a leader has also changed and my overall philosophy on education has been challenged. The mock interview was more like a coaching interview and I am very grateful. I found myself taking notes at the end of the interview. Once again, thank you to all of my professors at CSUF and to my colleagues from the Visalia and Sanger cohort.

2 comentarios:

  1. Se que tienes que revisar tu proyecto, pero lo vas a terminar rapido. Muy pronto estarás aqui para tu grado. Tu eres una persona tan noble y capaz. Me alegro mucho haberte conocido. Cuenta conmigo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Take care Jeanette. You are a very special person. Good luck in the future.

    ResponderEliminar